Catching up!

Hi ! ^^
So many untold stories for me to catch up with this blog. Where should I start then?
Afterall, we cant really plan our life how we want it to be right?
Okay, so...

First, 
I got a job that I really loved which is in Cosmetic Science Industry, and I'm back living in Singapore.

Second, 
While waiting for the working visa, I decided to get myself a proper makeup lesson at Make Up Forever Academy Singapore.  I really enjoyed it so much, and willing to continue it further someday. Hmm~

Third, 
 I just started my facebook online shop with a couple of my friends. We are selling good quality clothing line! :) Check it out here : www.facebook.com/lamoureboutique Really needs your support! hehe

Thats all the big thing thats happening to me that I havent mention in this blog. And yeah, Im actually doing great!  I hope to keep posting for you, and hoping that you keep enjoying to read this blog. hehe!

Enjoy your life, coz Happiness is just around the corner ;) SMILEE!




Lots of Love,

Gracia




Comments

Popular Posts